How do I change my major?

I am a student at BYUI and I want to change my major. Does anyone know how I can change it?

Asked on October 5, 2019 in BYUI.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

In order to change your major/minor you can do that through the graduation plan (grad plan) service. Chose to make an alternative plan, the major and minor that you plan to have, create a graduation plan and then chose “DECLARE THIS AS MY PLAN”. Once you do that and is approved, you are good to go. If you persist in problems then you can always get in touch with the advising center to get more help, or contact brother Haderlie.

If you do not know how to do any of these, then get in touch with customer support or the chat option in BYU-Idaho to get more information. Good luck! 🙂

Answered on October 6, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.